Tuesday 7 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #6

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read
I really enjoyed today's topic because, like most normal people, I have a bigger 'to-read' list than 'read' or 'currently reading'. I can use this post as my future ultimate wish-list.
Ilina' s picks:

To Kill a MockingbirdThe Book ThiefThe Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
Eleanor and ParkFangirlGone Girl
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Watching book-tubers and reading book blogs is not always a good idea. I always end up spending way much more money than I usually do. "Fangirl" is probably the one I want to read most - as far as I know it has something to do with Harry Potter and as you probably know I am going through an obsession with it at the moment. "Gone Girl" I will probably never read as I've already seen the film. Although I know it is really good, I just cannot be bothered - I am pretty sure it is exactly the same as the film. "Percy Jackson" seems like a favorite series of everyone I come across to, but it seems a bit childish for me, I might be wrong though. "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "The Book Thief" are both books I have owned for ages but still haven't dug into them. I just know they are always there for me and can wait a little bit longer.

George's picks (which could easily be mine as well)

1984Dante's Inferno (the Divine Comedy, Volume 1, Hell)Dracula

How many of these books have you read and do you think they are worth the hype? 

1 comment:

  1. So many great books on this list! I have read Fangirl, Eleanor and Park, To Kill A Mockingbird and Cinder. All of them are AMAZING!! I did like Eleanor and Park just a bit more than Fangirl. You must read those. :)

    ReplyDelete