Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #10





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful people at The Broke and the Bookish. Today we have to list ten authors we've read most books from. At first I thought, well this is quite easy. Turns out that I was wrong and I actually read books from lots of different authors. Please tell me I am not the only one with pathetic numbers from every author.




Stephen King (10) - he is one of the first authors that grabbed my interest when I first started reading. 


Joanne Harris (9) - I have actually written a blog post on her (here)



J. K. Rowling (8) - I can easily say that this woman is my all time favorite writer. She my ultimate inspiration in life.


 

 George R. R. Martin (6) - If I close my eyes for the fact that he stubbornly refuses to publish the next book of the series, I actually absolutely love him. Great narrative and grasping plot.

 

 John Green (5) - His books are quite entertaining and easy to read.


 Candace Bushnell (3) - "Jane Austen with a martini." - Not some great masterpieces but very fun to read.



Suzanne Collins (3) - I am not even sure if she has written any other books?


 Dan Brown (3) - I have absolutely no idea why I have read 3 whole Dan Brown novels but he is definitely not one of my favorite authors.


 Stieg Larsson (3) - One of my favorite trilogies of all time. If you haven't read it, you need to immediately. 


 No wonder I have no answer to the question "who is your favorite author?". Feel free to let me see yours Top ten Tuesday. 






5 comments:

  1. I love the Hunger Games series! Suzanne Collins has not written any other books, I don't think, but I would eat them up. :) Great list. Here is my top ten: http://bookbinges.blogspot.it/2015/08/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-have-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen King should be on a lot of lists today!

    Here's my Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most. Love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love John Greens and Dan Browns books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FOR THE HUNGER GAMES! And yes! Suzanne Collins has an entire Middle-Grade series called Gregor the Overlander. I've read the first book (I think it's a trilogy?) and I'm definitely going to read the rest. :D She is such an incredible author and I sooo wish she'd write more YA.
    I'm up to book 4 of ASoIaF AND SO NERVOUS BECAUSE BK 6 DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A RELEASE DATE, OMG, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO AFTER BK 5?!! Die probably. xDXD
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. believe me I am living with this for the past 2 years and it is not easy at all lol

      Delete