Tuesday 1 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #12

Top Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)


1. Scarlett from From Notting Hill with Love... Actually ( review and explanation here)


2. Tris from Divergent - She just annoyed me throughout the whole book - she is unsure with her decisions and doesn't seem brave to me at all. Just a personal opinion. 



3. Mia from If I Stay - I just generally didn't enjoy to book as much (review) I usually click with characters from contemporary young adult novels, but Mia was just too immature for my taste.


4. Katniss from The Hunger Games - What is it with me? First Tris, now Katniss? But they both seemed unrealistic and not relatable to me.


5. Amy Dunne from Gone Girl - I don't know a single person who liked her, biggest b*tch on the planet.



6. Sansa Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire - I know many people think she is a badass and is growing stronger, but I disliked her from the very first page and just can't grow affection towards her.


And I am out of characters. Let me know what you think of mine, do you love any of them and link me to yours so if I agree I can add them to my short list. 

5 comments:

  1. I had Tris on my list this week too. I may be in the minority here but even though I didn't like Amy, I did kind of admire her because you have to be pretty freaking smart to pull off everything that she did.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-20/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been surprised to see Katniss on so many lists today. The truth is that I didn't like her much either.

    Here's my Characters I Just Didn't Click With.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised to see Katniss on your list! Actually, I've seen her on a lot of lists today. I agree that Tris wasn't the best character to click with, especially since she was constantly wallowing away in self-pity. I still have yet to read If I Stay, so I'll find out soon if I like Mia or not! :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Katniss and Tris a lot today! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Sansa on my list too. I should have had Tris. I'm not a fan.

    ReplyDelete